Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Day of School

This week has been an exciting week for Aubrey. He started school on Monday so his mommy could go back to work on Thursday. We started him full time in order for him to adjust to being in a new environment and so far he's done well. He smiles at his teacher Ms. Gloria every morning, always takes at least one long nap and does great taking his bottles.
He even gets a class picture tomorrow. He'll have to wear his best outfit!! I have no idea how they'll get 8-10 babies in one picture...I imagine a few may be sleeping. Here are a few more pictures of him from February.


Excited to go to school!


Smile!


More Smiles!

4 comments:

Laura Rucker said...

I am so glad he is doing great in school. I hope you are adjusting too!

Unknown said...

He's such a smiler! :)

Erica said...

I am loving the picture at the top of your blog. I hope your first week back went well.

Jude's Mom said...

Aubrey's smiles are so cute! He's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure!

Jude's feetless jammies are from gymboree and babygap. I like them because he's a bit longer than the size he's supposed to fit in length-wise. So in a pair of the footed PJs, he can't quite stretch his legs all the way straight. If I go up a size, it's like he's wearing a dress everywhere else. So, The feetless jammies are perfect!

Does Aubrey have to wear his shoes at night? ...what an added stress for you but I can tell an improvement from your pics & he looks like he's doing great!