Friday, March 13, 2009

New Jammies

We have a winner! After four months, we've decided that Gap jammies will work the best for Aubrey and his mom and dad! :-) We've found feetless jammies but they either had a zipper that still made it difficult to change him at night (with his shoes on) or those annoying buttons that you just don't want to mess with at 2am in the morning. So, we've decided that the Gap pj's that have a top and bottom work the best. And of course, these are really cute. Aubrey is ready for baseball season!






3 comments:

Jude's Mom said...

Cute! I love the PJs!

Laura Rucker said...

We love baby Gap! That is all that my first 2 boys wore and Mikey has lots of hand me downs. They wash and wear great! Check online and buy a year ahead you will save a ton!
Cute pics he is growing so fast. How much does he weigh?

Laura

Allison said...

Cute! He looks so much bigger since I last saw him! Gymboree also has the same type of pj's that I love buying for Landon (they hold up so well and since their clothes run bigger they last forever) and I also have seen some at the Carter's Outlet.