Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5 months!

Yesterday, April 7th, 2009 Aubrey was 5 months old! He is really doing great and changing alot. He is moving tons when he is on the floor and and can get himself turned around in his crib at night. He's beginning to sleep longer at night and can get himself back to sleep if he wakes crying. Sometimes he's not even crying in the morning, he'll just wake up, start talking and moving around so we know he's awake. We've tried some cereals and a few baby foods. Sometimes he's interested in the foods and other times, he'd prefer to take a bottle. So, right now we go with the flow. No rush, right??? What else......he is making lots of sounds and talking to us quite a bit. It's so neat to listen to him when he's really going at it. He's getting louder too. He laughs alot and loves to be tickled. He looks at picture books and listens to stories that are really repetitive, smiling at me as I say them (i've memorized quite a few from work!). He's been to the zoo and just this Monday made it through 9 innings at the Astros opening day. He fell asleep in my arms during the last few innings. He's just the cutest, sweetest baby ever and Jody and I are really proud.

Opening Day Astros 2009!


Sweet Potatoes!


Daddy makes me laugh ALOT!


Applesauce and Oatmeal! YUM!




3 comments:

Carly said...

Aubrey is TOOOO CUTE! I love reading your posts and getting to keep up with the little guy. Nice highchair...I have two of them!

Andrea G. said...

I love those squishy, puffy cheeks!

Anonymous said...

That applesauce picture is great! He's so excited!