Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good things come to those who wait....

We went to Texas Children's Hospital today for Aubrey's checkup with the clubfoot clinic. He did awesome!! Autumn said his feet look perfect and his range of motion is great. She also said that he is good to wear his shoes for 12 hours only. So, we'll only putting his shoes on for bedtime now, probably from 7pm to 7am. We are super excited for Aubrey. He's gone through alot since 11 days old to get his feet corrected and so far, so good. I literally teared up when she told me he only had to wear them for 12 hours....it's a big deal to us. I just wanted to share our exciting news with everyone. Here are a few pictures from the wait at Aubrey's 6 month checkup on Friday.....it took forever, so thank goodness, I had my camera to keep us both entertained for a little bit.
















6 comments:

Andrea G. said...

congrats on the good news! Give that yummy baby a big kiss for me!

Erica said...

That is great news! He is so adorable!

Caralyn said...

YEA! That is so exciting! I know how much it means to hear your child has "graduated" from one phase to the next when it comes to physical development. I felt the same when Kaitlyn and Emma were done with PT, then when Emma was done with the DOC band, looking forward to Emma graduating out of speech at some point too!
:)Caralyn

Lara said...

That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for ya'll!

Allison said...

What wonderful news! So happy for all of you! Way to go Aubrey! Gosh, he just gets cuter each day! Hope to see you soon! We need to get together sometime this summer.

LC said...

That's fantastic news K!! Thanks for sharing your joy.